Buy Dysport Type A (2×500) units
Buy Dysport Type A (2×500) units contains the active substance Clostridium botulinum type A toxin-haemagglutinin complex.
The use of Dysport:
Dysport is used in adults to treat muscle spasms:
- Around the eyes
- As wel as In the face
- Also the neck
- And more In the arm and shoulders
- And finally In the leg
More so Dysport also used in adults to treat:
- Hyperhidrosis. This is a condition where there is excess sweating of the armpits, which interferes with daily living.
Dysport used in children (aged two years or older) with cerebral palsy to treat muscle spasms in the legs, as well as to improve their walking.
How Dysport works:
Dysport contains a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. That is, It works by stopping your muscles contracting. Also It does this by stopping the release of a chemical which acts between the nerves and muscles that makes the muscles contract. More so this helps to reduce abnormal muscle contractions known as spasms.
2. What you need to know before you are given Dysport
Do not use Dysport in the following situations:
That’s when you are allergic to botulinum toxin type A or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6).
Warnings and precautions:
There are increased risks of having Dysport injections under any of these circumstances.
Talk to your doctor, As well as your pharmacist or nurse before using Dysport if:
- You have problems swallowing
- As well as when you have any history of bronchitis, pneumonia or problems with breathing
- Also You have had an allergic reaction to a botulinum toxin in the past
- when You have other problems or diseases that affect your muscles e.g. myasthenia gravis
- You bleed easily
- And finally when you have an infection where the injection will be given or if that area is swollen.
There are no reviews yet.