The products of this brand use high purity hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, which is a 100% natural substance, optimally synchronizing with human skin tissue.
– The fillers are completely free of the cross-linking agent BDDE, which guarantees a high level of safety for the patient.
– Revolax Deep with Lidocaine is a biodegradable, non-animal, transparent, high viscoelastic cross-linked filler.
- High purity non-animal hyaluronic acid
- Natural substances extracted from bacteria
- High purity (endotoxin <0.0015 IU / mg)
- Biodegradable (natural absorption)
- High cross-linking: very fine cross-linking technology
- Improved durability
- Highly coherent single phase
- Regular and dense pattern
- Stable and consistent gel structure
- Natural effect / Soft injection
- High viscosity and elasticity
- Intensifies the persistence of a longer lifespan
- Maintains elasticity by closely supporting the skin tissue
- REVOLAX DEEP lidocaine is packaged for single use only. Do not re-sterilize. Do not use if package is opened or damaged.
- REVOLAX DEEP lidocaine should not be injected into an area where there is an implant.
- REVOLAX DEEP lidocaine should not be mixed with other products prior to implantation.
- Hyaluronic acid products are known to be incompatible with quaternary ammonium salts such as benzalkonium chloride.
- Do not use in patients with coagulation disorders or in patients who have been treated with thrombolytic anticoagulants or platelet aggregation inhibitors within the previous 2 weeks. It is also recommended to avoid taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or high doses of vitamin C during the week prior to injection.
- Patients are advised not to wear make-up for 12 hours after the injection and to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, UV light and extreme temperatures for two weeks after the injection.
- If the needle is blocked, do not increase the pressure on the plunger rod but stop the injection and replace the needle.